11, 7th Ave, Pancar Organized Industrial Zone Torbalı İzmir 35860 Turkey
Phone: +90 544 248 82 99
+90 544 248 82 99
+90 232 257 72 28
+90 232 257 72 27
Telefon: +90 544 248 82 99
1. The machine shall be earthed. Make sure that the electric connections are fine, connected correctly and the voltage values are as usual.
2. In case the voltage goes too high or too low, the machine will get to safe mode. If you ignore the extraordinary voltage changes in the long run, some electrical parts could be damaged. This will cause imbalance in the mechanical parts of the machine. To stop instability with the voltage, please use a voltage stabilizer(regulator).
3. Check both water and air connections. Do not run the machine without water or air. Otherwise, water and air systems could get damaged.
4. Ensure that there’s no hard, sharp, dirty or chemical materials around the conveyor belt and the brushes. Those might damage the mechanical parts of the machine in the long run. If there are such materials, please shut down the machine and clean the conveyor belt and the brushes.
5. Please wear plastic boots or working boots and gloves. Keep the protecting hatch on the rear side of the machine closed while the machine is working.
6. Fringed carpets shouldn’t be placed together with the normal carpets. Fringed carpets must be washed in FRINGED mode, and normal carpets must be washed in NORMAL mode.
7. While washing the carpets serially, there must be at least 20 cm space between each carpet.
8. Please ensure that the carpets are in the middle and straight.
9. You can place smaller carpets of the same type and thickness together, next to each other. Make sure they are both placed accordingly.
10. Do not place different type, thickness or lenght carpets together.
11. Do not switch the program during a carpet is washed.
12. Do not wash problematic and damaged carpets.
13. If the conveyor belt slightly slides to left or right, pull the rolling pins under the machine to relevant direction.
14. Change the brush press depending on the carpet thickness, do not force the carpet pressing regulator too much.
15. Turn the disc brush turning direction switch once a week to extend life span of the brushes.
16. Do not touch working parts on the machine.
17. If there’s something unusual with the machine, press STOP or EMERGENCY STOP button for three seconds. The machine will be reset.
18. If you have a problem with the machine that you cannot solve, please do not hesitate to contact Ergin Machinery LLC
1. You can decrease the destiny of usual maintenance if you are not going to work with the machine often during a period.
2. Do not damage the brushes, rollers or sensors during maintenance.
3. Do not step on the conveyor belt during maintenance.
4. In time, the nozzles could lose their actual angle. That’s because there is dirt around or inside them. Do not forget to check and clean them regularly. You should attach a water filter and air filter if it’s happening often.
5. Check the air pressure conditioner grease level often.