11, 7th Ave, Pancar Organized Industrial Zone Torbalı İzmir 35860 Turkey
Phone: +90 544 248 82 99
+90 544 248 82 99
+90 232 257 72 28
+90 232 257 72 27
Telefon: +90 544 248 82 99
1. The machine shall be grounded.
2. The surface where the machine is placed shall be in balance.
3. The feet of the machine shall be mounted to the ground with bolts if the floor is too slippery.
4. The engine spins in the arrow’s direction(left/counter-clockwise)
5. The machine shall not be started with its hatch open.
6. The hatch shall not be opened until the machine stops completely.
7. Rugs must be rolled very properly before centrifuge.
8. After the washing, the rugs must be centrifuged immediately. Do not keep them outside.
9. Extremely thin rugs must be placed as shown in the photo below.
10. The machine should not be placed on marble, tile or slippery surface.
11. Do not turn on and off the machine often.
12. All the air springs shall be in equal level.
13. The compressor shall be on all the time as the machine works.
14. The machine should be lubricated once in two weeks as needed by the lubricating tubes on the back side of the machine.
15. If the machine vibrates or shakes very strongly when started, please stop the machine. In that case, please check whether
the carpet has begun to open or not. There can be four reasons:
- The rug is extremely thin (Article 9)
- The rug was placed in opposite direction (Article 4)
- The rug was not rolled properly (Article 7)
- The rug was not placed inside the machine in a short time and kept outside for too long (Article 8)